Go Back   TechArena Community > ARENA > Education Career and Job Discussions
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 03-03-2012

Maharashtra Board C sharp Question Papers for T.Y.B.Sc.IT

Currently I am on T.Y.B.Sc.IT. I need Maharashtra Board Question Papers for C sharp subject. I want to start as early as possible so I thought that I would go through some previous question papers. Is there anyone who has collection of previous years question papers?
Old 03-03-2012

Re: Maharashtra Board C sharp Question Papers for T.Y.B.Sc.IT

In my opinion the best option is to walk into your college library and find those previous year's board papers. This is the only option left for you. Here I didn?t get any place or website which is offering download of those papers. In your college library, they have a whole collection of Question papers every year. You can get as reference from there. Otherwise you should directly contact your senior students to share papers. If this didn?t work for you then the last option ask your professors
Old 03-03-2012

Re: Maharashtra Board C sharp Question Papers for T.Y.B.Sc.IT

Yes you should ask your professors or seniors if you don?t visit the library. You will surely get papers from them. But don?t worry I have uploaded previous 2 years papers here which are of University of Mumbai. It may help you.
Attached Files
File Type: rar C_SHARP_April_2008.rar (621.1 KB, 1 views)
File Type: rar C_SHARP_April_2009.rar (584.1 KB, 1 views)
File Type: rar C_SHARP_October_2008.rar (296.2 KB, 1 views)
File Type: rar C_SHARP_October_2010.rar (284.8 KB, 1 views)

TechArena Community > ARENA > Education Career and Job Discussions
Tags: , , , ,