Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Which is better EMBA or MBA

Education Career and Job Discussions

Old 10-02-2012

Which is better EMBA or MBA

One thing I would like to know that which is better MBA or EMBA as I am confused between this and what are advantages of EMBA. Can anyone guide me with this.

Old 10-02-2012

Re: Which is better EMBA or MBA

I would like to know that what is your educational qualification of your . because according to me if you are fresher and have recently completed with your graduation then I feel that it is better you go with the regular MBA rather then EMBA.
Old 10-02-2012

I have completed my Bsc in IT and working since past five years, so for this want your help me and suggest me according to it. the reason for this is that one of my friend said that there is not value for the EMBA and so it is better you go with the regular MBA.
Old 10-02-2012

Actually EMBA is online service through which one can do the programme. It is specially conducted for the working professionals and even student can learn through this programme.

But my recommendation to you is that you should try with the regular MBA as you will learn a lot because in MBA it is better if you interact with the live people instead of sitting in front of projector and learning the programme.
Old 10-02-2012

If you don?t want to take the career break then I think you should go for the EMBA as you can learn the programme through the video lectures and projectors. But if you are ready to take break then you can go with the regular MBA.

TechArena Community > ARENA > Education Career and Job Discussions
Tags: , , , ,