Go Back   TechArena Community > ARENA > Education Career and Job Discussions
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 01-12-2011

Need advice to start learning Development ??

Hello friends ,
I am a graduate in IT . I want to be a software developer . and because of current condition there are no fresher openings in companies. I don't want to waste my time . So, please guide me how can i start learning development so that when there are openings then i can add some of my own projects in my resume . I know c/c++ and java certified . I don't want to join any institute for this. I want to do this by my own ..
Old 02-12-2011

Re: Need advice to start learning Development ??

You can go to w3schools and learn software development without any additional cost at all. When i first started what I did was that helped me the most was going to websites that allow free download of basic CSS websites. I would go to sites like one of those and download a few random templates and basically just study the files, see where things go, and just follow things back to each other and you can see what does it helps.

TechArena Community > ARENA > Education Career and Job Discussions
Tags: ,