Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

looking for bpo jobs and MBA colleges

Education Career and Job Discussions

Old 22-09-2011

looking for bpo jobs and MBA colleges

I have done with B.com through distance education and would like to pursue with MBA regular. I want to know colleges associated to Anna University. I have worked in IBM BPO for 6 months and want to know BPO call centers in Chennai.

Old 22-09-2011

Re: looking for bpo jobs and MBA colleges

Hello as per my knowledge there are many colleges present in Chennai which provide you the good MBA course. I will suggest you to go with the Gojan School of Business and Technology, college they are providing good MBA. If you want some other college then even you can go with the Vel Tech Engineering College this is also the good college you can go for.
Old 22-09-2011

There many BPO call centre in Chennai you can go for .but you didn?t tell me what kind of cll centers you are looking for domestic or International but here are some of the names of call centers AEL Data , A P S Global ,A V T InfoTech ,Ceequence Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Cenza Technologies ltd.
Old 22-09-2011

There are hiring?s going for international BPO, voice Process at Davies Systems UK Ltd, Chennai. A person having good communication skills in English and willing to work in night shifts can apply .salary will be based on your profile and experience. For any other further reference you can search on Google.

TechArena Community > ARENA > Education Career and Job Discussions
Tags: , , , , , ,