Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Electricity Board Recruitment in India

Education Career and Job Discussions

Old 21-09-2011

Electricity Board Recruitment in India

I want to get the government job in Electricity department , I have completed my B.E from Mumbai, and looking to bright my career in this field only, so guys I don?t know much more about this , so I request you t5o give me the necessary guidance about the qualification requirement to be the employee in Electricity Board department. And also is there any extra qualification require to get this job. Please suggest me, Grateful for any suggestions as to what may cause this problem or how to solve it.

Old 21-09-2011

Re: Electricity Board Recruitment in India

The candidate must have these basic qualifications to get the job in Electricity Board. The candidate must have completed their graduation from the recognized university. And if the candidates have completed his post graduation then it is the extra additional point to get qualified for this post, but there are some examination and interviews that the candidate have to clear out.
Old 21-09-2011

The basic age require for this post is in between 18 to 25 years of age. The candidate should be the metric pass out and he/she have the certificate in Lineman/Electrician/Wireman from recognized institution or equivalent. There are some charges candidate have to pay for the examination as per the rule. The selection of the candidate is based on the Screening test/interview basis. So the candidate can register them by online registration form and also they have to give the DD on the name of the organization as per the rule set by the Board.
Old 21-09-2011

One can apply for the post of secretary in Electricity Board Department, for this the candidate must have completed his graduation from any of the recognized Institution or University. The candidate must have some experience in the related field that becomes the plus point for this job. There are also various posts in this Electric Department like Deputy Director, Private Secretary, Steno-cum-Computer Operator etc.
Old 21-09-2011

The minimum requirement for getting the job in this Electricity Board, is depends upon the post for the jobs and the need, but according to me if you have completed your metric and you have an ITI certificate in the same field then you are eligible for the post in this fields. And if have additional degrees then you can try for the upper post in this department.
Old 21-09-2011

The selection process of the candidate in this field is mostly based on merit based there are the tests and exam are conducted and the candidate have to pass this out, there are the quota for the reserve candidate like SC,NT,OBC etc. as per the government rule.

TechArena Community > ARENA > Education Career and Job Discussions
Tags: , , , , ,