| || |
Join Date: Jun 2009
Re: What are the Mental Attitude Interview Questions?
These are the common Mental Attitude Interview Questions:
- How do you react when asked to do something beyond their capabilities?
- What is your common attitude toward life?
- How do you handle when you feel the world is against you?
- What is your biggest weakness?
- How of education that prepares for his career?
- How ambitious are you? Why do you think you're ambitious?
- Do has the heroes of the past?
- What important objectives have been achieved in the last year?
- When you see yourself in five years?
- There thousands of possible careers. Why would you want to follow this particular career?
- Tell me about a job that really tested your analytical skills?