Go Back   TechArena Community > ARENA > Education Career and Job Discussions
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

What Jobs Can I Get with a Bachelor's in Science?

Education Career and Job Discussions

Old 02-09-2011

What Jobs Can I Get with a Bachelor's in Science?

I have completed my HSC and planning to do Degree in Bachelor's in Science? So is it good one to do this. What are the jobs I offered by the organization after completing this degree? And I am quite interested in research also, so can I get the job in research center after completing Bachelor's in Science. I have searched this query in lots of websites but not cleared with this topic. I?m very much disturbed regarding my future so please help me.

Old 02-09-2011

Re: What Jobs Can I Get with a Bachelor's in Science?

There are many fields by which you can do degree in bachelor?s of science; each will provide different variety of jobs in many organizations. BSC (bachelors of Science) is a type of undergraduate degree that deals with a wide range of study and subject. There are lots of fields by which you can do this degree e.g. Bsc in Computer Science, Bsc in Stats, Bsc IT(Information Technology),Bsc in Engineering, Bsc in Biology , Bsc in Physics , Bsc in Chemistry etc. There are hundreds of field by which you can do your Bachelor in Science Degree So there are hundreds of option of getting the jobs in related to your Major Subject.
Old 02-09-2011

First of all the job requirements for the ?Bachelor in Science? Graduate is depends on its major Subject, what kind of subject you have selected as your major subject.
? If you have completed your Bsc degree with Computer Science as your major subject then you can get the job as a Website developer, System Administrator, Software Development, Software Tester, Video games developer, Network Engineer.
? If you have completed your graduation by Math as a major subject then you can offered the job for the post of Power Plant Management, Banking, Operations research
? If you have completed with Chemistry as a major subject then you can go for Testing Laboratories, Pharmaceuticals Industry, Biotechnology Industry, Oil Industry, Chemical Industry, Research etc.
Old 02-09-2011

A Science graduates can get employ in non-scientific sector also. However, for that field a little training is required to work, they can also work in the field of Science and technology, according to their interest and specialization. They can also go for the career in research, for banking and finance sector and also there are jobs available in the Government Sector, BPO, IT Industries and so on. If you want to do further studies after Bsc You can go for MSC that is of 2 year post graduation or simply you can jump to MBA which is totally different field.
Old 08-09-2011
kuangquan0712

you can offered the job for the post of Power Plant Management, Banking, Operations research

TechArena Community > ARENA > Education Career and Job Discussions
Tags: , , , , ,