Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

What Are the Best MBA Programs

Education Career and Job Discussions

Old 02-09-2011

What Are the Best MBA Programs

I have completed my graduation in India just few days back and also passed with the good marks. Now I am looking for doing the MBA from India or from outside of India if get the chance. So can anyone tell me which is the best institute in the outside India from where I can do my further study of MBA and good MBA institute in India so I can go through the details you are actually providing and decide which institute to join.

Old 02-09-2011

Re: What Are the Best MBA Programs

You can do your MBA in the abroad so there are many institutes from where you can actually do the degree. You can do your graduation from the Columbia University which is located in the new York city in USA. This university offers you the full time MBA program.
Old 02-09-2011

If you don?t want to go to us or UK for MBA and want to do MBA in India then I will suggest you one of the great business institute in India. Indian institute of management Ahmadabad i.e. IIM A will be good choice for doing the MBA. This institute is ranked in the top of the charts in Asia region as well as in India. This instate will offer you the different programs for management. To get enter in the institute you have to give the CAT (Common Admission Test) after doing this you have to do the group discussion and personal interview round. If you clear those you will able to do the MBA from this institute. Also you will get more opportunities while studying here.
Old 02-09-2011

You can join the Cambridge University to do the MBA. This is one of the best university in UK as well as in the World. They offer various programs in the management. And advantage is it will take only 12 month to complete. Also they are offering the executive MBA programs. To get selected here you have to go through the GMAT exam which is the entrance test for this university.
Old 02-09-2011

Yes Cambridge will be the good choice if you want to do the MBA. But clearing the GMAT exam is tough job. This exam is one of the toughest entrance exam. I think the admission for this university already started for the year 2012.
Old 02-09-2011

I will suggest you to do the MBA from India only. XLRI will be the good choice for doing the MBA course in India. This institute is located in the Jamshedpur. Xaviour Labour Reserch Institute is one of the oldest Institute in India which was started on the year 1949. Its good institute for studying the management programs. Since my friend is also studying here and he said that the faculty over here is good one. Also they offer good job opportunities. Also they are offering various PG programs. So check it by yourself the details.
Old 02-09-2011

Indian School of Business in Hyderabad will be also the good chose for doing the MBA. They have the course which allows you to complete the MBA course in one year only. Also they have the visiting faculty which actually came from the various universities like Stanford, Chicago, and Harvard. Also this school has the post graduation management program.
Old 02-09-2011

Indian Institute of Management will be the good choice you can select from where you want to do the MBA it is located in Kolkata, Bangalore, Ahmadabad and many more locations .do the MBA from those institutes only. Only one think is that you have to give the CAT exam to get in this institute. Also they are offering various management programs which you can do. If you want to do the MBA from outside India then go to the Harvard University or Stanford University those are the best chose for doing the management courses. To get in there are the entrance exams which is known as the GMAT. So try to check the details regarding the exam and qualification requires to get selected.
Old 09-09-2011

According to me you have to do the mba from the Indian based universities and institutes since study pattern in abroad and in India for mba are same. And you cannot differentiate the candidate who has done mba from abroad and other candidate who done mba from the India.

TechArena Community > ARENA > Education Career and Job Discussions
Tags: , , , ,