Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Electronics And Instrumentation Diploma

Education Career and Job Discussions

Old 13-06-2011

Electronics And Instrumentation Diploma

i completed 12 (bio-science).Now i am totally confused.Which is the better DEGREE OR DIPLOMA(I HAVE GOT ELECTRONICS AND INSTRUMENTATION DIPLOMA).If i take diploma,can i get best salary?pls help me...............................................................................................
pls help me

Old 14-06-2011

Re: Electronics And Instrumentation Diploma

Normally an Degree is much more considered here. This is because an degree is more recommended by other institutions and government sector in comparison to diploma. I will from my side will recommend you to look more for an full time degree and then after that some post graduation stuff. If you want you can stick to some kind of diploma with your regular studies.

TechArena Community > ARENA > Education Career and Job Discussions
Tags: , , , , ,