Go Back   TechArena Community > ARENA > Education Career and Job Discussions
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 08-05-2011

sad what to do after B.com. if no seats are available for M.com.

currently i am about to go to my T.Y.B.com. (i.e. commerce), and i am worried about my future, C.A. and costing are very difficult as they say only 3 or 4 students pass out every year and whenever i ask anywhere on the internet what to do after B.com. they say go for M.B.A but here in my state there are only limited seats for MBA and you see the entrance exams like CAT and XAT are so difficult, you need to not only be a hard worker but an intelligent person as well, i am a hard worker for sure but i am not so intelligent

i guess the easy ways are like M.com., company secretory, then i am hearing about some banking exams

i am keenly interested in doing M.com. but people are so much criticizing about M.com., they say it has got no scope besides teaching is it really so you think?
and by chance if i dont get an admission to M.com. (due to limited seats) what else can i do besides C.A., costing and M.B.A.
i stay in Goa, dont want to travel abroad

please help your fiend he is really in great trouble
Old 08-05-2011

Re: what to do after B.com. if no seats are available for M.com.

There are many optios you have like:
  1. Master in Retail Management
  2. Master in Management Studies (MMS)
  3. Master in Financial Management (MFM)
  4. International Post Graduate Diploma in Risk Management
  5. Hotel Management
Just try to find this out that, this all courses are available in your city that is in goa.

TechArena Community > ARENA > Education Career and Job Discussions
Tags: , , , , , , , ,