Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

certification on network security

Education Career and Job Discussions

Old 30-04-2011

certification on network security

i am interested in system security.i have ccna.which certification on security can i do?

Old 01-05-2011

Re: certification on network security

Being a security consultant can be a very lucrative career (that's what I'm doing most days when not training). Go ahead and start researching C|EH, CISSP, SSCP, SANS certs, Forensics certs, and others. Find out the requirements and subject matter (this information is easily obtainable by simply spending a little time on google). Find out if it's really for you. As I've pointed out to people many times before, a large part of being a "network/systems security guy" can be boring. All it will take is for you to spend one 12 hour night combing through random logs, and you'll see exactly what I mean.

TechArena Community > ARENA > Education Career and Job Discussions
Tags: , ,