Thread: Need information on Aston MBA 2011d

Need information on Aston MBA 2011d

I want some information on Aston MBA. I want to know how good it is. I found some resource on the same and it looks that this course is same what others offer you. I need information the program module an duration and if possible also the fees of the same. I am planing to go for an international mba course but confuse with the common things. Does anyone has pursued the same. What is the importance of this in comparison to others.

Re: Need information on Aston MBA 2011d

I have some information on the same that can give you a short overview of the same. In this program there is around 12 module over the entire 1 year course. You must know that the course is very expensive. This will simply cost you around £21000 and this looks a too much. You can go for any MBA course in the local for relatively less amount and with the similar standard of studies offered. There is not need to have a GMAT test here.

That looks an relatively expensive program. After find more on the same I found that this program needs an 3 year working experience. With expense you must also have experience. But someone has also mentioned that around a year experience will also do. But not sure, before going for the same do not forget to get complete information on that. The program is very expensive and lack of information can cost you loss.

The process of applying for MBA at Aston is lengthy. It consume more than a week to get an answer form there. I have one of my friend who had finished his BE and he is working in the IT sector for more than 4 years. His has already gone through a very large paper work and he is still in the same. There are already huge number of applications sent to them. You have to just keep a track of your status. Aston provides one of the top 100 programs over the globe.