Go Back   TechArena Community > ARENA > Education Career and Job Discussions
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 16-04-2011

Where can I find better CAT study material

I am looking for some better online support and help for CAT material. There are some sites which are ready to provide the same but they are charging a prescribed amount of money for that. I never ever had subscribed for such service before and because of that I am doubtful on the same. I need some help with the same where can I get better cat material and some support to easily crack cat exams. What you guys do at the time of such exams. Thanks.
Old 16-04-2011

Re: Where can I find better CAT study material

There are ample of publications which provides information on CAT study material. You do not required to go for the paid one. You can also choose for the free one. Just go online and search the same. There are some better publications which provide nice and easy study course for the same. For cat thing it is recommended that you must study regularly and do not forget to perform a short end revision for the same.
Old 16-04-2011

I had sometime ago purchased a book from online store. There is a site which provide you cat study material online but you have to buy the same and believe that those are awesome notes. It really does not reply entirely on the notes but the more you practice for the exam. It is an hectic exam whose results declares your career aspects. You can search for the most latest editions of books online and buy the same.
Old 16-04-2011

The best practice is revise your works and then correct the mistake. Do not take an extra stress for the exam. That will cost you a lot. You must take some old CAT papers and go through the same to get an overview of CAT. You must also know that there are negative marking provided in the CAT exam and so for that you must do not play the chance of guessing. It is always easy to give exam when you are comfortable with the exam platform.

TechArena Community > ARENA > Education Career and Job Discussions
Tags: , , , ,