Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Admission query for School of Petroleum Management

Education Career and Job Discussions

Old 16-04-2011

Admission query for School of Petroleum Management

I need some information on the admission of School of Petroleum Management. I found this with an reference to my friends brothers who is studying there. The career prospective is awesome in this. I did not anything about the institute and have very knowledge on the eligibility criteria. What is offered here and what can one earn after finishing up the course. I need more detailed information on the selection procedure and other information that is needed.

Old 16-04-2011

Re: Admission query for School of Petroleum Management

The institute is setup by Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation Limited which provides you an career on the management need of Oil & Gas sector. You can go for PG Diploma in Management here. This course mostly based on the energy and infrastructure sectors. There are other more curriculum which is actually made for the students who has finished their MBA. This is just to provide them an knowledge on additional sector.
Old 16-04-2011

I had searched for a lot about the earning that you might get after getting a successful result form IPMG. The information his based on some 59 students batch who were picked from the campus for the job. The most basic pay per anum they got is around Rs. 03.50 Lakhs to Rs. 09.75 Lakhs. So that is quiet a nice pay. You might need to sit for CAT here first to get an entry to the institute. Even bachelors degree holders can also give a try for the same.
Old 16-04-2011

Yes you will need to sit for CAT to get entry in the same. Even students who are appearing for an final year course can apply here. The short listing of the candidates is done by the CAT Cut off scores. I had found a small extract on the same. The weightage is described 40% on the base of CAT Score, 15% on the base of group discussion, 30% on the base of personal interview, 10% on the base of Work Experience and 05% on the base of your academic performance.

TechArena Community > ARENA > Education Career and Job Discussions
Tags: , , , ,