Go Back   TechArena Community > ARENA > Education Career and Job Discussions
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 08-04-2011

Executive MBA for a year in India

Hello friends. Hi to all. I completed my graduation 7 years back and have been working since then. Now, I feel that just having a single degree is hampering my progress somewhere and I need to gain a MBA degree to achieve greater success in this competitive world . As, I don?t have much knowledge, please give me information about the executive MBA programs in India for the duration of 1 year. Thanks for passing the knowledge.
Old 08-04-2011

Re: Executive MBA for a year in India

Hi my dear friend, the topmost that ranks in our country is the IIM Ahmadabad. Its eligibility criteria is 27 years of age and as mentioned that you working since last 7 years I guess you fulfill the criteria. Believe me if you do your course from this institution, success will be with you forever. You need to have a superb GMAT score for this. The course will cost you around 10 lakh. The course name is post graduate program for executives.
Old 08-04-2011

Hi, I agree to the above posts, its amongst the best ones. Also, there is IIM Bangalore. Its course name is Executive General Management program. Duration fits well for you. It will cost you to around 2 lakh. Selection process depends on your CV and the way you give your interview. Its good that you have these many years of experience, it can prove to be really helpful while compared to others.
Old 08-04-2011

The above posts are really over ambitious. I am not discouraging you but you need to be at the top of all to reach those institutes. Considering everything, its my duty to give you more options. There are institutes such as xlri, great lakes institute in Chennai , IMT, IIM-C which has a weekend course, SPJIMR , educomp and IIM-A. Also, there is smot business school in Chennai which is not a bad option at all.
Old 11-04-2011

I recently got to hear about the NMIMS institute in vile Parle that has started the MBA program for 1 year. That institute is really renowned for other courses, so not a bad choice to give a try to it even though it is relatively new. Also, one of my friend has done from Hughestnet Global education and I have really heard a lot of praises from him about it. It all depends on different colleges and your GMAT score.
Old 11-04-2011

Well I guess till now you must have got the sufficient knowledge about the colleges that you are aiming for. Just do research in a limited way. Sometimes, overdoing it can also back track the aim. Also, pen down your criterias such as money, facilities etc as per the requirements that you are looking for and then select the institute. You can go through teh curriculums of the colleges and can also join or go for some councelling if in any case needed.

TechArena Community > ARENA > Education Career and Job Discussions
Tags: , , , ,