Go Back   TechArena Community > ARENA > Education Career and Job Discussions
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 08-04-2011

How can I apply to ISB(Indian School of Business)

I had completed my BCOM graduation with a distinction from Mumbai University this year.Now I am planning for further studies and I have decided to take the admission at ISB(Indian School of Business) which is one of the toppest business school for studies.I had decided to go for further studies in management department,but I don’t know how to apply for ISB. Please help me out here which will make it easier for me.
Old 08-04-2011

Re: How can I apply to ISB(Indian School of Business)

Congrats for your distinction in BCOM. ISB is one of the most recognized business school in India.Applying to ISB is very much simple.You can go directly to the ISB website or you can search ISB on Google.ON the webpage of the ISB you will find the apply post on the top of the page.After clicking on the apply button you will get a page,where you will find many of the courses. Select what course you want to select and apply the form online.All the terms and conditions are mentioned on the site.Just check it.
Old 08-04-2011

To apply for the ISB(Indian School of Business) which is the top business school for management and further studies, you can directly go to there website.You will come to know about the institute, there criteria for admission,fees structure and mainly about how to apply. Getting admission in ISB,there is an online exam of the institute. For that we had to apply online and also select the course.
Old 08-04-2011

I had completed my studies and now I am planning for management studies.I have heard that ISB(Indian School of Business) is one of the toppest business school,but I am not aware of that. I am having doubt that,if I do my management studies from ISB I will get a good placement or not. please if anyone knows let me know Whether it is good to take admission in ISB or not as it is very urgent.
Old 08-04-2011

yes,if you get a chance to study in ISB,then surely take the admission. Because ISB,The Indian School of Business guarantees minimum career interruptions and tremendous savings of opportunity costs through the one-year Post Graduate Programme in Management. ISB will help you to understand the world of business market and it will make you so perfect that you can take any challenges. Its campus placement is also 100%.It gives many career oppurtunities for a student. If still you have a doubt,then go through the ISB website,it will clear your doubts.

TechArena Community > ARENA > Education Career and Job Discussions
Tags: , , , ,