Thread: MCA CET 2011 Maharashtra result Declared - click here to find it out

MCA CET 2011 Maharashtra result Declared - click here to find it out

Hello guys I competed my BSC IT from Thakur College which is in Mumbai. And I gave MCA CET 2011 exam. And it was a nice exam conducted by Maharashtra state. But I am desperately waiting for the result of it. I heard that it will be declared on 8th April 2011. Basically MCA is very good course for those who want to make career in Information technology filed. What you guys think about this course and can someone please share a link for this result so it’s helpful for me to find my result.

Re: MCA CET 2011 Maharashtra result Declared - click here to find it out

Hello the MCA CET is conducted every year by DTE Maharashtra state for post graduation degree course in Master of computer application (MCA). This CET exam is held on 6th march 2011. And DTE Maharashtra state board updates its websites regularly. So if result will come out you can see that on official site of DTE. DTE Maharashtra has prepared the script particularly intended for the candidates who are able to make the result simply enter through roll number. So candidates require just the roll number to recognize the Result. Even I am not aware of that link.

Hello I did my BCA from Mumbai University. And now I am looking for the best college in Mumbai for full time course of MCA. I gave MCA CET 2011 exam which is conducted by DTE Maharashtra state on 6th march 2011. And I am waiting for results. I am not much aware with this MCA course and colleges in Mumbai. I heard that it is much more similar to the BCA. And please share a link to find out my result. Please share with me I am waiting for replies.

Hello DTE Maharashtra state provide MCA course for 3 years duration which is a regular course. And it is not similar to the BCA it is more advanced than BCA. While doing this course you have to give 5 semester exam in this 3 year duration. And this course covers all your information technology related topics like computer graphics, software engineering, OOPS, ADBMS and some other programming languages. So it’s a good course for the all IT students. So this is the short description about MCA course.

Hello guys I am MCA student I am doing MCA from SIES College. and after reading so many post on different sites. I saw that many people are not aware with a link to find out results for MCA. The CET result will be available on 8th April 2011 by 5.00 PM on http://www.dte.org.in/mca. This is the official website of DTE Maharashtra state and on this you will check your MCA CET result. And it’s a good course guys. I hope this will help you. Best of luck.