Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

IT certification exams platform

Education Career and Job Discussions

Old 25-03-2011

IT certification exams platform

I am studying CCNA now. Anyone is also studying Cisco? By the way, i suggest one useful FB page where we can communicate with many learners. They always share so many IT exams such as Cisco, IBM, CompTIA etc.

Old 26-03-2011

Re: IT certification exams platform

Yes, I am studying Cisco and I also have some tutorial cds' for cisco router ( i got 5 sets from different companies) but only one that i would like to recommend and will be much helpful for anyone studying cisco. Try CBT NUGGETS cds', lots of real world techniques and hints very useful. Hope that this info might be useful for readers.
Old 26-03-2011

Re: IT certification exams platform

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddu View Post
Yes, I am studying Cisco and I also have some tutorial cds' for cisco router ( i got 5 sets from different companies) but only one that i would like to recommend and will be much helpful for anyone studying cisco. Try CBT NUGGETS cds', lots of real world techniques and hints very useful. Hope that this info might be useful for readers.
Hi thanks for your advice. i will try that. this page is mainly about sharing exams.

TechArena Community > ARENA > Education Career and Job Discussions
Tags: , , ,