Go Back   TechArena Community > ARENA > Education Career and Job Discussions
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 17-03-2011
jonnitwo

certification in networking

I want to get a certification in networking. But first i want to know that there is a good and great carrier in this field or not.

If yes then what from i start?
Old 18-03-2011

Re: certification in networking

The main scope in Certification is that you are certified on a specific technology or products. But in associate, you will work on various technology,eg, Microsoft products, Cisco routers and switches and may be on Linux platforms also. In future, certification will help you little more than degree, in case you are going to work on specific technology. In my opinion, you should go for CCNA, it holds more respect and recognition.

TechArena Community > ARENA > Education Career and Job Discussions
Tags: ,