Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

My first year Doing IT in College

Education Career and Job Discussions

Old 06-03-2011

unsure My first year Doing IT in College

I'm doin ma first on IT is the any disadvantage when m doin it in College or do i have to go in University to be Successfull Technician?

Old 06-03-2011

Re: My first year Doing IT in College

I dont think it is an disadvantage doing IT in colleges. Usually, the higher education qualification is always good and it will be very useful in the career. There is no need to turn back once they enter IIT for doing M.tech. If job is given importance after doing B.Tech, then they can get the salary which ranges from 3 to 3.5 lakhs per year in the popular companies like Microsoft, Wipro, and Intel etc. So why to be afraid of?
Old 06-03-2011

Re: My first year Doing IT in College

Just thought it won't be easy to get job here in South Africa but if you give that hope i won't turn back i'll go with ma path once and thanx for your advise....i really appriciate it

TechArena Community > ARENA > Education Career and Job Discussions
Tags: ,