Go Back   TechArena Community > ARENA > Education Career and Job Discussions
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 30-01-2011

star SAP as a career after bcom

I am going to be graduate this year and really confused what to do next , i am interested in computer field, a friend of mine suggested me to go for SAP, after trying hard on internet i could'nt find much information regarding SAP as a career. I tried the official site too but could'nt conclude much. Anyone please provide me the details, as how could i proceed for SAP and every possible aspects including job opportunities.
Thanks in advance.
Old 04-02-2011

Re: SAP as a career after bcom

If you are planning to to do the sap then let me tell you that you will get complete information regarding SAP on official SAP website. This forum is already having some of the post which is having the detailed discussion about SAP courses which you can go through and find useful. So try the below given link and work with your query.

SAP information needed!
Need guidance to switch career into sap
http://forums.techarena.in/education...ob/1024448.htm
Old 18-02-2011
kamrald

Re: SAP as a career after bcom

Supported by advanced software, services and tools, SAP Education works with you to build a culture of continuous blended learning - and realize a measurable return on education. SAP Education can help you design and implement learning strategies covering the entire corporate education value chain.from SAP Education, you can optimize the value of your IT investment, transfer and manage your wide knowledge and communication.

TechArena Community > ARENA > Education Career and Job Discussions
Tags: ,