Go Back   TechArena Community > ARENA > Education Career and Job Discussions
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

IS there any valuable B tech distance course?

Education Career and Job Discussions

Old 11-12-2010

star IS there any valuable B tech distance course?

Hi mates.Does anyone know about B.tech distance course in any computer related disciple..I have completed 3 year diploma in computers.

If anyone know please provide the details.

Old 11-12-2010

Re: IS there any valuable B tech distance course?

Everyone has their personal experience so in my opinion there is not much sense in doing B. Tech by distance learning as it unless you are involved in regular course you will not be able to do justice with lab work as also concepts will not be clear by theory unless some one explain in class. If you just want a B. Tech then you can go ahead with it as AMIE do not give B.Tech degree instead institute offer diploma which is considered eqv to B.Tech/ B.E.
Old 23-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by educated View Post
Everyone has their personal experience so in my opinion there is not much sense in doing B. Tech by distance learning as it unless you are involved in regular course you will not be able to do justice with lab work as also concepts will not be clear by theory unless some one explain in class. If you just want a B. Tech then you can go ahead with it as AMIE do not give B.Tech degree instead institute offer diploma which is considered eqv to B.Tech/ B.E.
So no Btech in distance.Ok but is there any Bsc in diastance?
Old 23-12-2010

There are several institutes which offer B.Sc distance learning degree programs for the students to join. Eligibility for B.Sc Distance Learning Degree Programs In addition to the distance learning institutions, undergraduate distance programs are also offered by a number of other institutions. Candidates seeking admission to the B.Sc distance learning degree programs should have passed their 12th standard or equivalent examination in science stream. The required marks for admission however, vary from one institution to the other.
Old 04-01-2011

I browsed some sites for you and find a related site. i hope you will get help there.

Last edited by Kunal : 04-01-2011 at 01:43 PM. Reason: External linking is not allowed
Old 05-01-2011
riyored

ya DLA IS THE BETTER

TechArena Community > ARENA > Education Career and Job Discussions
Tags: , , ,