Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Hal Diploma Exam(electronics)

Education Career and Job Discussions

Old 10-12-2010

unsure Hal Diploma Exam(electronics)

Sir,
Please Help Me To Prepare For The Exam Conducted By Hal For Diploma Trainees(electronics).please Give Some E Books Or Reference Books

Old 15-12-2010

Re: Hal Diploma Exam(electronics)

You can check out the below given link which will help you for preparation of the exam. This is having sample question which you can refer and go with. So if you can then go through the same and see whether this is working for you or not. I hope this will help you.

HAL written test for diploma trainees
Old 13-01-2011
sfweb

Please sir can you give some more resources because the link you give is not opening i do not know why.

Quote:
Originally Posted by educated View Post
You can check out the below given link which will help you for preparation of the exam. This is having sample question which you can refer and go with. So if you can then go through the same and see whether this is working for you or not. I hope this will help you.

Old 13-01-2011

How come the links are not opening i have tried and it is working perfectly. No issue here i am giving you the link again just go through the same try to open the link again i am sure this time this will open easily.
HAL Exam Sample Papers Syllabus Paper Pattern

TechArena Community > ARENA > Education Career and Job Discussions
Tags: , , , , ,