Thread: Financial decision, investment and shares

Financial decision, investment and shares

I am a Bcom student from one of the good Indian Universities. I have several questions regarding to the financial decision, investment and shares. I need a feedback from the experts or any individual who have sound knowledge about these. And my quote is what will maximize the value of the rigidity or firm to its shareholders. I think that it is the finest mixture of decisions or conclusions relating to investment, financing and the dividends. I will agree this statement. How far will you? If anyone has suggestions and quotes feel free to post without ant negligence.
    Last edited by Dritan; 18-11-2010 at 01:11 PM.

Re: What is about Financial decision

The two main things that only act in the opposite direction are Dividends and investment. The main difference is that the investment will adjoin possessions to your firm whereas the dividends will construct the money. You should make the optimal decision by see the Market situation because as you know the market is vast place. For an example if the market is down then only we can hope for an investment otherwise we have maintain our position as well as the shareholders. At this time we have to give more attention towards the allocation of shares.

The variety of quantitative advances extents from management science, operations, research, statistics, econometrics and mathematical finance theory, spotlights onto the growth of equipped financial decision aids. The financial decision is important when you come across in several institutions, firms and funds. The financial decision may include following terms like quantity of invest, obtaining the capital, mix of equity and debt, negotiations in credit rates and terms and about the financial risks.

The differences between the wealthy, growing farm business and one that is continually speculating how to pay the next bill will depends upon the Good Financial Decision that you are going to make. The financial decision is often intended toward the prospect of the firm. Normally the Financial Decision will be made when there is a chance of risk in market.