Thread: Production and Cost study

Production and Cost study

I am a student of Production Engineering and I have got project on Production and Cost analysis but I am not getting any such idea about what all is included in it. So if anyone currently carrying out or have detailed knowledge regarding how I can prepare project on this and what all topics should be covered under this project. Any type of help will be greatly appreciated.

Re: Production and Cost study

Basically your project will include all the study of things that are performed when you produce any product in the company what all things you require to carry out the production of single product. I think you should do the project for particular manufacturing fields like any that is related with production of usable product as soap company, mobile phone manufacturing etc. Depending on the field you are selecting you should follow their details about how they carry their production for each product and product costing. Basically your project will be on "How the company carry costing of their production". so you can really select any of the field and follow their method of production and costing.

Basically your project will be about how the particular company limit their costing for the production of company product. How they carry out cost management i.e. what amount of money should be assign for how much unit of product. So you need to select the field you are really familiar with so that you can make good project following their style of doing production and its costing. It is normally said to as production cost controlling means how much amount of money should be invested to get the production done for number of product. I suggest you to going for company that mainly depend on this and follow their methods of carrying cost controlling for production of the product. It mainly takes care of accounting part of production department of a company.

The basic work carried by the Production and Cost analysis is that in what amount of money the production should be done. The basic idea which is there in production and cost controlling is that calculate the amount of money that to be assigned for carrying out the production of particular unit. I think you have understand till now that what kind of work this department is doing, they mainly work on the factors that can increase the costing of production and factor which to be consider to decrease the costing of production. I think you should consider one of the company and see how they carry out the production and costing for it and your project will be ready, you can get more information on any of the company website to have details about their working.