GIIB 2011 Entrance Exam Dates Application Forms Eligibility Syllabus Admission Test Papers Results
GITAM Institute of International Business (GIIB) is approved by the AICTE, under the Ministry of HRD, Government of India. The Institute is offering admission to the candidates for undertaking admission in its two year based Post Graduate Diploma in Management. The total number of seats offered is 120, thus the level of competition is very high and the candidates require working really hard in order to clear the admission. The Institute is renowned for the course of MBA (IB), the one that relates to the subject of International Business.
According to the survey of 2006, GITAM institute has been ranked in the 29th position within India. In the southern part, it has got 6th position for providing the PGDM courses. The programs that are offered by the institute have got popularity throughout the length and breadth of the country. All the program of the institute is carried out by the quality and experienced faculty of the institute. The faculty members are from the different top business school and also from abroad. The library of the institute is fully digital and decorated with the books that the candidates may require. The students from around 26 states get the admission in the various courses of the institute every year. The candidates of the institute have got its placement in the top most companies of India.
The institute has established in the cities such as Gandhinagar, Rushikonda Visakhapatnam.etc. The campus of the institute features high speed network facility and contains students support facility like hostel for boys and girls. The institute enables the candidates so that they can establish themselves as a rock solid in this globalised and competitive market. They are being trained with multi skills technique to work in multinational companies. Many companies having top ranks have shown their interest in this institute.
• The candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree of minimum three years of education period and should also have at least 50% marks in any field from any recognized university.
• Final year students can also apply for the Post-Graduate courses.
•Last Date of submission of application forms: 2nd week of March, 2011
. GET entrance date: 3rd week of March, 2011
. GD & PI: last week of March, 2011
• The prospectus along with application form can also be obtained from the admission office of the institute by paying Rs.1000
• You can also send a demand draft of Rs. 1000/- drawn in favour of GITAM Institute of International Business payable at Vishakhapatnam
• Candidates are short listed on the basis of their scores in the CAT/XAT/MAT /IIFT exam
• Short listed candidates will further have to undergo Group discussion and personal interviews.
• You can get the application form by paying Rs.1000/- in cash
• The same can also be obtained via DD of the same amount in favour of GITAM Institute of International Business payable at Vishakhapatnam.
Empty Mind is a Worshop of Devil
Re: GIIB 2011 Entrance Exam Dates Application Forms Eligibility Syllabus Admission Test Papers Results
Thanks for posting this comprehensive information. I will just bookmarked this thread for my future citation.
|Tags: diploma, entrace exam, giib 2011, gitam|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Similar Threads for: "GIIB 2011 Entrance Exam Dates Application Forms Eligibility Syllabus Admission Test Papers Results"|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|IB ACIO exam question papers and syllabus||Sachh||Education Career and Job Discussions||3||30-07-2013 11:38 AM|
|SSR Exam Model question papers and syllabus||Shingane||Education Career and Job Discussions||3||05-09-2012 04:08 PM|
|Management Aptitude Test (MAT) 2012 Exam and Forms Dates||Clarity||Education Career and Job Discussions||2||27-05-2012 03:37 PM|
|IIMM 2011 Entrance Exam Dates Application Forms Eligibility Syllabus Admission||suchu||Education Career and Job Discussions||1||11-05-2011 01:13 AM|
|Entrance Exam Dates & Notifications for 2008-09||Samra||Education Career and Job Discussions||3||10-11-2008 07:07 PM|