Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Details about the NET Syllabus?

Education Career and Job Discussions

Old 11-11-2010

Details about the NET Syllabus?

What is the net syllabus for the pathology subject? please help me since i am planning to go for this course.

Old 11-11-2010

Re: Details about the NET Syllabus?

There is no subject named "pathology" in the list of 93 subjects provided by UGC. So as per norms you are allowed to any related subject to your qualification degree. As per my knowledge there is a course called as DMLT which is related to pathology but am not sure whether it is offered by the UGC or not. Hopefully this will resolve the issue.
Old 11-11-2010

Re: Details about the NET Syllabus?

The university grants commission commission does not offer any such course but however you can go to the http://www.ugc.ac.in/inside/syllabus.html where you will get the list of other courses offered by university grants commission This page consists of list of all 93subjects into which your selection will be made. You may select any language subject , homescience or related subject.

TechArena Community > ARENA > Education Career and Job Discussions
Tags: , , , ,