Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

help me related engg

Education Career and Job Discussions

Old 08-10-2010

help me related engg

hi dear members plz help me i want to bcome an engineear but i have a problom plz give me right way suppose i got total marks in PCM 196mrks but i got in maths 86 in physics 65but i got in chemesrty 45 in physic i got low marks there for i eligible for engg in mumbai colleges or not? plz give me ryt information
thanks all of u
you faith fully
khan mack

Old 13-10-2010

Re: help me related engg

I think that you should refer to http://www.indiaedu.com/maharashtra/...s/engineering/. Here you check the Eligibility Criteria for MAH-EN-CET. They have described everything properly. I have provided this link, so that you cab get many other things that you are looking for.

TechArena Community > ARENA > Education Career and Job Discussions
Tags: , , , , , , ,