Go Back   TechArena Community > ARENA > Education Career and Job Discussions
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 01-09-2010

eBooks: What about taking over the French market?

Good morning,

I am French and I live in California. I am working as a translator online. In France, I was a journalist. And I also have a Master in Philosophy.

I know that the US market to resell eBooks is full. But the French one is not at all.
I am working with someone for more than a year, now. He is asking me to translate eBooks in order to be one of the first to launch this business in France. And he's doing pretty good.

So, if you're interested in having your eBooks, Articles, Newsletters, etc. translated in French to give it a try, please contact me.

Regards,

Renaud Sanson
Old 01-09-2010

Re: eBooks: What about taking over the French market?

Well, any person now a days can use google translator to translate any language in english, french, russian, etc. Google Translate is a free automatic translator. It works without the intervention of human translators, using state-of-the-art technology instead. Google Translate currently supports translation between 57 languages.
Old 01-09-2010

Re: eBooks: What about taking over the French market?

Amil,

Thanks for the answer. But, obviously, you are not fluent in two languages... Otherwise, you wouldn't even think about translating an eBook using these tools.

Even if they're getting better and better, that's still not enough.

TechArena Community > ARENA > Education Career and Job Discussions
Tags: , , , ,