Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

i want to know which field is best for science student

Education Career and Job Discussions

Old 25-08-2010

i want to know which field is best for science student

any body tell me which fieled is best for scince student?
and whats benifits

Old 25-08-2010

Re: i want to know which field is best for science student

If you can search a bit then there are number of scopes for science student not only engineering but fields like BCA,MCA,M,SC.P.HD.ETC ALSO HAVE good career profile. IF you want to leave science and opt for any other then fields like- CA,CS,MBA,ICWA,CMA,also have lucrative job profile.
Old 30-08-2010
I_Mayur

Re: i want to know which field is best for science student

Hi there is no single best field for science. The courses which a science student can enroll for are IT, Architecture, Civil, Electronics and Tele Communication, Physiology, Clinical Research, Animation, Aviation, Biotechnology and Nanotechnology. You will have to do some self analysis and see which course interests you the most. If you have interest and aptitude for a certain field then you will definitely succeed in that field. There are many websites that provide online career interest tests.

TechArena Community > ARENA > Education Career and Job Discussions
Tags: , , , ,