Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

MBA Banking and Finance

Education Career and Job Discussions

Old 22-07-2010

MBA Banking and Finance

I am looking for MBA in Banking and finance, does any university provide this course and what?s the duration and the fees

Old 22-07-2010

Re: MBA Banking and Finance

Can you first of all tell us where are you located? Because in mumbai, where one of my friend lives told me that, Welingkar Institute of management has PGDBA in banking investment and Insurance and also finance as specializations, although the price of the course tends to change every academic year, so you will have to ask for it yourself.

TechArena Community > ARENA > Education Career and Job Discussions
Tags: , , , ,