View Poll Results: advocate or engineer better carrer
Advocate 0 0%
Engineer 0 0%
MTech in Engineering 1 100.00%
juidge 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Old 13-07-2010

question LLB or Engineer

Hey i want to know something about this topic to share your views and experience

I am Ronak and i have done engineering in Electronics & Communication.
scoring 78% in B.E.
And my father is an advocate & my brother is an mechanical engineer

I have the interest or dream to became a lawyer or Judge so after graduation i have joined LLB course for 3years duration.But the level of hard work needed in llb as all says.

Requesting you all to experienced person share your views about my decision for my career.

Even Actually I want to know detail regarding LLM in Business law or International Law Can you please give me some advice about that also

Thanks
Waiting for your advice
Reply soon
Thanks
Old 13-07-2010

Re: LLB or Engineer

It is usually the most common question that comes in mind when you think. Basically Engineering and Law go quite well since most law school applicants are not math & science types, so you approach things from a very different perspective. The prospects are very good in both fields and also the the starting range for Mtech eng grads is between 40-50K. I would rather say to you to choose MBA rather than Law.

TechArena Community > ARENA > Education Career and Job Discussions
Tags: , , , ,