Thread: Performance in Time Aimcats and Aimtests

Performance in Time Aimcats and Aimtests

I am starting this thread to figure out the overall performance of all those who are appearing for Time AIMCATS and AIMTESTS test. OMETS are also included here. This are the all test conducted by Time and this will give us a chance to discuss on the performance on test. We can also discuss about the best study material for this exam. Post the marks obtain by you. Also post any doubts or strategies related to this.

Re: Performance in Time Aimcats and Aimtests

I had gone through the test. I obtained only 60. In my case there are only 24 correct question I had answer and 12 were wrong. I had attempted 10 in quants. I think I got some negative marks in the verbal section where I will have to work more. This is sometime a bit confusing. On the other hand DI was quiet easy for me. Does anyone has tried the Grade Sum.

That is right. The test is to check your overall performance. This includes the total number of attempts. Then the total number of correct and wrong attempts by you and the total marks obtained. I am not sure here that sectional marks are added in this or not. VA is usually a general category and this entirely depends on your aptitude. There nothing much to do in RCs.

I am getting confused between the two exams. They are different so does there is some different way to calculate the marks in the exam. I am trying to search for some good study material for the exams that I can go through and give my best. What is duration of this exam usually conducted. Does both have different time and does there is any difference in syllabus.

There is no big different between both the exams. The AIMCAT is the pencil version where sit on a written test. While the other one is the online version. The test is conducted online. It depends on your choice to which you want to sit for. The exam period usually starts at the end of may, I am not sure about the exact date and procedure for sitting in it.

In my case I had one through some some attempts before in AIMCATS. I think I am not able to perform here better. I have failed in solving many problems. Now I had tried to solve question papers as many as possible. I am now able to crack them much easily as before. This has provided me a good confidence in tackling my exam problems. Try to go through the old test papers.