Thread: Need help for MFC-DU 2010-12 Admission

Need help for MFC-DU 2010-12 Admission

Hi,
    I need help to find out information on the admission procedure of MFC-D 2010-12. I plan this time after my S.Y.J.C to participate in the Financial and Management Control course. I am not sure about the procedure of admission and fees payable. What is the minimum eligibility for this. How are candidates are shortlisted. And how does the reservation things work here. Thanks.

Re: Need help for MFC-DU 2010-12 Admission

There is a bit delay in the admission procedure this year due to some reason. But already they have released a notification for the examination. You can also get the prospectus of the same on the official site .i.e. mfc.edu. The notification will provide you the date of the admission and the prospectus will provide you information on the examination details.

Below I am providing you two files which are scan copies of Notification and Prospectus for MFC-DU 2010-12 Admission. Download the file and then you can read the notification brochure for further more information. The brochure gives all detail about admission, eligibility and the shortlisting criteria along with fee structure. Download the same and read them.
    Attached Files Attached Files

The admission for your course is conducted on the base of a written test. It is called as Joint Admission Test for MFC and MBE. The same is then followed by a personal interview and group discussion. After the the university shortlists the candidates who will be going to appear for the exam. I will advice you to read the prospectus carefully before applying.

The eligibility required for your course is 10+2+3. That is you must finish up your graduation or post graduation on my stream. That can be Commerce, Arts, Management, Engineering, etc. You must obtain a minimum of 50% marks for the same. Go through the prospectus once. That will give you a better idea about the admission and documents needed.

There are some seats which are reserved for some categories. This comes under the reservation policy. Right now there are 15% seats reserved for the SC class. In the same way 7.5% are saved for ST and 27.5% for OBC. At last only 3% is set reserved for physically disabled students. If you are applying for Physically Challenge part then you have to appear in the front of Medical Board.

Other than what is mentioned above there are 46 seats which are kept for foreign students. The candidates are shortlisted on the base of MFC program which is conducted to check their performance. You have to appear for Joint Admission Test. The things which will be asked there is English Comprehension and Verbal. Others are Analytical Reasoning and Data interpretation. At present the cost of fee is 11,500 annually.

MFC offers admission through CAT now. Average placements 8.13lpa. Its an excellent course in Finance. Visit www.mfc.edu for more details.