Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Does studying MBA in UK is worth

Education Career and Job Discussions

Old 02-06-2010

Does studying MBA in UK is worth

After my graduation I am planing to study abroad. For that I want to find out that does it is worth to do MBA in UK. I have some plans. My friend has gone to US for MBA but I had found that the number of MBA graduates are increasing day by day. So does there is enough scope and job opportunities available for those who are MBA graduates from UK. Need some suggestions.

Old 02-06-2010

Re: Does studying MBA in UK is worth

Similar to you I am also planning to pursue my MBA abroad. After a certain amount of research I had found that if you think from the point of view of Return of Investment then the studying in Business School in Asia is much better in comparison to Business Schools in Europe. But in Asia also there are some exceptions. You must remove China, Singapore and Thailand from the list.
Old 02-06-2010

There is no sense working in European countries now. There is no sense right now. If you see the Global scenario lots of high value work is simply outsources to the Asian countries. The countries like India, China, Singapore, etc are in front. So I will not usually recommend you this. You will give high investment for the studies and then you might not be satisfied with what you get.
Old 02-06-2010

If you plan to really study MBA from UK then don't forget to join institute which is AMBA Accredited. AMBA is association of MBA's which belongs to UK. So if you have a degree of that stamp then you will get some preference. But you will get admission only if you have at least 3 months working experience. This is not termed as a requirement for MBA studies in UK.
Old 03-06-2010

It is actually a high investment where you can easily spend around 10 Lakhs. So the one thing which we plan to have is Return on the Investment. There are some top B schools which even charge you around 30 Lakhs. If your finance is limited then you might not meet the full expenditure. So does this really worth. I will advice if you go for something then go for the best.
Old 04-06-2010

Depending on your experience and your previous training, you invest more or less time in each subject. This helps balance the workload. Some top B schools provide you admission only when you have some prior working experience. There are world class level B-School in India also, like IIBM. There fees usually matches the UK fees. But that is quiet less costly also.
Old 05-06-2010

I will list you some top B schools. Enquire about them you might get some information. The first one is London Business School. This university offers you a 21 months duration MBA course. It is mandatory to provide 3 years working experience. Then comes Cranfield School of Management, the MBA duration hear is 1 year with same working experience. You can finish up 18 months MBA course in Manchester Business School. You need 2 year working experience here.
Old 08-07-2010
lewiskumar

ThumbsUp Re: Does studying MBA in UK is worth

Its totally up to you!

All you need to think is the budget and career prospects. Singapore is a good option aswell.
Old 12-07-2010
BIFM

Now a day our education standard is far better then other countries. Even they have good opportunities in placement as per salary concern. In that BIFM institute is one of them...

BLB Istitute of Financial Markets( BIFM)
4th Floor, Gulab Bhawan, 6, Bahadur shah zafar Marg
New Delhi-110002
Tel (011) 43702201-02

You can contact here for MBA, Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Planning & Wealth Management courses and same time BBA for under graduate

Thanks

TechArena Community > ARENA > Education Career and Job Discussions
Tags: , , , ,