Thread: Need suggestion for best MBA from UPTU college

Need suggestion for best MBA from UPTU college

I am trying to find some information to pursue my MBA studies. I am planning for UPTU ( Uttar Pradesh Technical University ) exam. I know that that UPTU exam is nothing as compared to CAT but still this is the only choice I have to finish up my MBA studies. Now there are hundreds of colleges in Uttar Pradesh. I want some best colleges for MBA that I can try to get in. Also need help for finding study material.

Re: Need suggestion for best MBA from UPTU college

One of the best colleges for what you are looking for is HBTI Kanpur. TI is also called as Harcourt Butler Technological Institute a very old college with tons of courses and nice area. There are lots of things you can do here in the field of science and technology. I have a friend studying there in MBA. Go the official site of this university to know more about it.

I will recommend you to get admission in Shambhu Nath Institute of Engineering & Tech. It is in Allahabad. A good college for MBA course. A one more college which I will like to list here is Madan Mohan Malaviya Engineering College which is Gorakhpur also called as MMMEC. Try out this colleges and collect some information on the study environment.

I found Kamla Nehru Institute of Technology is also one of a better institute for MBA. It is in Sultanpur nearby my house. So I had selected this as the nearest center for my studies. I am right not in my last year and I recommend the studies and things are much better here. There are other colleges too which you can try out. Usually there are more than 300 colleges here so don't waste your time in looking for all.

I stay in Jhansi. I know a very renowned institute here called Bundelkhand Institute of Engineering & Technology. I am not aware of your location where you stay. But if you prefer traveling then this can be a nice option for you. I am not involved in MBA but on some other courses in university. Top rankers belongs to this university throughout the upcoming years.

I found IEC College of Engineering and Technology, Ajay Kumar Garg Engineering College and Krishna Institute Of Engineering And Technology. The last two of them are located in Gaziabad. The best thing for you can be going on the official site of this colleges and look for current admission procedure. They are the best colleges for your interest.

I have some list which had found on some forums. They are JSS college and Galgotia institute of Management and Technology located in Noida. Institute of Management Studies, Academy Of Business & Engineering Science and Raj Kumar Goel Institute Of Technology located in Ghaziabad. There are tow more top colleges in Lucknow. They are Ramswaroop and Ganga Academy of Technical Education.