Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Admissions for 2010-2012 batch in KJ Somaiya Retail Management

Education Career and Job Discussions

Old 02-06-2010

Admissions for 2010-2012 batch in KJ Somaiya Retail Management

Hello. For you information the admissions in Retail management for this years batch has started at K.J Somaiya Institute of Management and Research. For brief information about this course its one of the pioneer courses in retail in India. Also it has massive specialization in Retail. The course is being developed in association with Pantaloon India ltd. So any further queries that you have can be posted and we will try to sort out the thing for you well. Feel free to post and comment. For details about the same can check out here. Click on the link.

Old 02-06-2010

Re: Admissions for 2010-2012 batch in KJ Somaiya Retail Management

I am interested in doing Retail management. The thing I want to know is is there any entrance test conducted at the institute for getting enrolled. I guess its an autonomous institute. Also what was the last year cut off. I want to know that do the CAT scored acceptable. Help me out to get the knowledge about the same. Hope to get a solution for my query.
Old 02-06-2010

The eligibility criteria for getting enrolled or for applying is that you need to be a graduate in any discipline with atleast securing 50% marks in aggregate from a University recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) / AICTE. Other that that you need to give an entrance conducted by the institute also which is followed by Written Communication Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview for shortlisted candidates. So I guess your doubts are been cleared now. So check out.
Old 02-06-2010

Get access to the brochure by clicking on the link. You will get the full details regarding the course and the doubts you have. It will cleared and you can then make to the change as needed. SO do look out for the brochure and then get to the conclusion. I hope almost everything will be sorted then.
Old 02-06-2010

I guess the entrance or the schedule is been over. But still if any people interested to get enroll can contact the management. Go through the site and make it work well for you as well. Hope fully you may get to it. The management quota may work well for the same. So do get it worked and look out for the possible change that may lead yo to process. I hope this may let you to get to a better solution by then.
Old 03-06-2010

It is true that the entrance is been over and there is no use for applying now. But we can try out for the next batch and as per the information that is been mentioned this has helped well for the thing. I atleast now got the required changes and process well. So anyways it is great for the required information. This will really help.
Old 04-06-2010

So it may be that we need to check out for the next round or batch. So I will be looking for ward for it and will then try out. For the time being I will be making and preparing for a certification. This will then let the thing to work out well and I may process it accordingly. Other than that you will be able to get it worked. So make it.

TechArena Community > ARENA > Education Career and Job Discussions
Tags: , , , , ,