Thread: Results for 2010-2012 Welingkar is out

Results for 2010-2012 Welingkar is out

Every people associated with Welingkar entrance test would be glad to to know that the first Merit List of Welingkar's PGDM program is now out. You can check out the result out on the official site that is L. N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research. Click on the link and do check for your results. Congratulations for the students who appeared and made it through.

Re: Results for 2010-2012 Welingkar is out

Thank you so much for updating about the outcome of the result. It has really helped a lot. My brother did appear for the same and was waiting for the merit list to be out. He was not able to make it to the first list but quite sure about making it to the second merit list. The Second merit list would be out by 11th June. I congratulate to all students who made it to the first merit list.

I too appeared for the same and did not get through to the PGDM program. It is so sad that I did not crack and made to the list. Still have a hope that I may make to the pother list. Waiting eagerly for the second list to be out. I guess it may be the last list. Welingkar been very good institute for management and I am looking forward to get associated with and be the part of it. All the best for the people who all waiting for the result that is the second merit list.

Well I got selected and made it to the first merit list itslef. I have made it for PGDM Mumbai. So happy for the result as I have been selected in Mumbai itself. Feels good for the selection but just crossing my fingers to get through the GD/PI round as well. Performance is tested to the core. Will give my best to make it well for the same.

I checked my result and I am not through to the selection. Anyways thanks for updating about the same. It really helped. I will try out for next year batch. I will try my best to get enroll this time with clearance. Congratulations to the people who made it this year. Hope they will make the amendments and process accordingly.

My selection is been done. I am through to the test and i am about to go for the GD/PI. I just hope I make it well to the thing and work well as required. So I would congratulate to the people and my wishes to the one who will be appearing again to the next. So check out and work as required.