Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

looking for someone with programming/design skills

Education Career and Job Discussions

Old 27-02-2010

looking for someone with programming/design skills

I am looking for someone who is interested in a project. If done properly I believe it may be something that could be picked up by U.S School systems.
I am not someone with any type of programming experience so when responding please be as blunt as possible. I am good with constructive criticism. It is productive.

Specifics: I am interested in something that is going to be a flash type educational game that tracks results with multiple users. Focusing toward the age group of high school students. Thanks.

Last edited by bhavesh : 27-02-2010 at 02:31 PM. Reason: Providign personal information not allowed, use Pm for the same
Old 08-05-2010

Re: looking for someone with programming/design skills

Hello there,

It will be very helpful if you can provide me with a little more detailed information regarding this project. So, that I can get a view on what actually it is.

Thank you.

TechArena Community > ARENA > Education Career and Job Discussions
Tags: