Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

HAL written test for diploma trainees

Education Career and Job Discussions

Old 21-10-2009

HAL written test for diploma trainees

I am going to write HAL written test for the post of Diploma Trainee i just want to know the syllabus,question paper pattern and recent sample question papers......................please please if somebody know please post i will be thankful to them.................at this id

Last edited by Amol : 21-10-2009 at 01:40 PM. Reason: Don't use personal details here , Use PM
Old 21-10-2009

Re: HAl written test for diploma trainees

Go through any book for Management Trainee exam, published by G.K.Publishers specially the one for GATE, else you can follow a book which is published for SAIL Management Trainee exam, by G.K.Publishers. Both will help you with the HAL Exam... Have attached a sample paper...
Old 21-10-2009

Re: HAL written test for diploma trainees

thank you so much sir...............
Old 21-10-2009

sir iam writting hal exam as a diploma trainee in electronics and communication trade so could u plz be specific abt the subject related topics,and syllabus i.e., wat are all subjects included.
Old 22-10-2009

Have a Look at this thread : HAL Exam Sample Papers Syllabus Paper Pattern Here you can find, Paper Pattern, Sample Papers, Syllabus, Also if you have something important, do post in that thread...
Old 27-01-2010

Re: HAl written test for diploma trainees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masters View Post
Go through any book for Management Trainee exam, published by G.K.Publishers specially the one for GATE, else you can follow a book which is published for SAIL Management Trainee exam, by G.K.Publishers. Both will help you with the HAL Exam... Have attached a sample paper...

Sir....Good morning. I am going to write HAL exam this 7th feb 2010 and I also don't have much time to prepare. Please suggest me any book regarding the exam. My branch in diploma is Mechanical. Thanks in advance for any help.
Old 27-01-2010

i need a book or online papers for metallurgy (HAL DIPLOMA TRAINEE MODEL EXAM PAPERS)
Old 28-01-2010

sad Re: HAL written test for diploma trainees

hello,
Can any one suggest me psl..
In DIPLOMA i am not having 60% agg..just 55%(general cat)
But i got the hal ticket from HAL THROUGH FROM EMPLOYMENT OFFICE...
CAN I WRITE THE EXAM
Old 03-02-2010

hello iam unable to get this HAL papers to download
Old 13-01-2011

If you are unable to download the sample paper to download then you have to check the below given link where you can get the sample paper for the same. So if you can then go trough the link and see whether this is working with the issue of your or not not.

HAL Exam Sample Papers Syllabus Paper Pattern
Old 23-06-2011

Hello sir,
I am going to write HAL diploma trainee exam (Civil) on 26/06/2011.I am not having any idea of the syllabus.Can anybody send me the old question papers...Please..
Old 24-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagadeesha B View Post
Hello sir,
I am going to write HAL diploma trainee exam (Civil) on 26/06/2011.I am not having any idea of the syllabus.Can anybody send me the old question papers...Please..
The entrance exam of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) application form is available on its official website. You can get all information about application related information from official website. Application Fee : Rs.200/-, (exempted for SC/ST/PWD candidates), drawn in favour of “Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd". And for its sample papers check this thread - HAL Exam Sample Papers Syllabus Paper Pattern
Old 30-06-2011

sir Im going to attend the hal diploma trainee (computers) and (Electronics) written test so please any one can send me some old question papers and reffrence books

Last edited by sneha asangi : 30-06-2011 at 01:02 PM.
Old 07-05-2012

Dear sir
i wanna know syllabus of hal examination or diploma trainee(pharmacy) subject.Please help me i will have exam exam on 20 may 2012.
my email id ; gurjar.dhanraj8@gmail.com

TechArena Community > ARENA > Education Career and Job Discussions
Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,