Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

post graduation

Education Career and Job Discussions

Old 11-08-2009

post graduation

Hello friends,

I am going to join in MBA-IT next year, I want to know about the subjects whether it includes only theoretical part or it includes programs like that.

Its hard for me to find that please help me friends.

Old 11-08-2009

Re: post graduation

checkout this , if it is helpful to you or not http://www.srmuniv.ac.in/Virtual/mba.html
Old 30-09-2010
Will John

Upon completion of at least two years' research and course work as a postgraduate student, a candidate must demonstrate truthful and original contributions to his or her specific field of knowledge within a frame of academic excellence. The Master and Doctoral candidate's work should be presented in a dissertation or thesis prepared under the supervision of a tutor or director, and reviewed by a postgraduate Committee.

Last edited by Maqbool : 01-10-2010 at 12:00 AM. Reason: External Links Not Allowed, Removed The Same.
Old 01-10-2010
joeraman

its informative post but also give some additional information related to the topic.
Old 11-10-2010

Postgraduate education includes teaching and study of the degrees or diplomas that you get used to a first degree or license required, and is usually considered part of higher education or higher education. In North America, this level is generally referred to as higher education.
Old 12-10-2010
angela25

POst graduation is generally preferred as higher education...i also like to do post graduation next year

Last edited by Vigil.M : 12-10-2010 at 03:38 PM. Reason: No external Links allowed

TechArena Community > ARENA > Education Career and Job Discussions
Tags: