Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Mba IT in Tamilnadu

Education Career and Job Discussions

Old 02-07-2009

Mba IT in Tamilnadu

Hai everyone,

I would like to do MBA in IT, I want to know the best colleges for MBA IT in Tamilnadu.

For engineering Anna university is the base and it is more valuable, like that for MBA which university is the acceptable globally?

I heard that bharathidhasanar university is the best. Is that so?

Please help me friends.....

Old 02-07-2009

Re: Mba

See the list of colleges below and click on them to visit the website. The website will give you the entire reference and details about the course. As there are many colleges in Tamil Nadu you cannot go behind each one. The better option for you is to see some colleges nearby.

TechArena Community > ARENA > Education Career and Job Discussions
Tags: , ,