Thread: Mba Course On Information Technology

Mba Course On Information Technology

hi,am doing my 3rd year B.Tech in information technology.after its completion i would like to do mba on information technology.so i need to about the B-grade management colleges in bangalore having the course of MBA on information technology.plz do help me....

Re: Mba Course On Information Technology

Information Technology (IIIT) MBA Entrance is conducted for the admission of selected candidates to MBA (IT) and MSCLIS courses offered by the institution. Candidates are selected for the entrance examination on the basis of their performance in the Common Admission Test (CAT). There are total 76 seats and some are kept reserved for the SC (11), ST (6), OBC (13), and Physically Handicapped (2) candidates. Candidates who are appearing for the qualifying degree examinations and expecting their final results latest by 14th July 2009 are also eligible to apply.

See this threads : http://forums.techarena.in/education...ob/1047989.htm

i think it hard to find college with specialization mba On Information Technology also there is a lot competition to get in as most institute offers Mba in Finance , Marketing , Human Resources , Systems .also Mangalore University offers Executive Master of Business Administration (MBA) course in Information Technology.

i prefer the colleges in bangalore..am not able to figure any good colleges offering the course i desire..plz help in finding out colleges in bangalore...

IIM Bangalore is one of the top management institutes in the country. Since it was established in 1973, the institute has evolved into a premier centre for management education and research. One of this include:

Contact Address:
    Indian Institute Of Management
    Bangalore Bannerghatta Road,
    Bangalore, India Pin Code : 560 076
    Tel: 91-80-26582450
    Fax: 91-80-26584050
    URL: www.iimb.ernet.in

Hello everyone,

I have completed my B.E(C.S.E), 2008 passed out. I m interested in doing MBA but i m confused because i don't know which course i can choose whether MBA(IT) of MBA(software marketing).

I want to know which one is best choice for my carrier, can you guide me please..

Thank you.

Just see this thread if you are intrested in MBA IT. http://forums.techarena.in/education...ob/1047989.htm

Eligibility

A graduate from any statutory University with minimum 50% of marks. Candidates passing degree examination by part time/correspondence course, or in one sitting are not eligible. Candidates appearing for Final year bachelor's degree examinations may apply but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks.

For MBA(Software Solutions and Management) and MBA(Networks & IT Infrastructure) preference will be given to graduates with Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Applications, Information Technology or Electronics and with relevant work experience.

SYMBIOSIS CENTER INFORMATION TECHONOLOGY (SCIT) in Pune

MBA (IT Business Management): creates professionals in management cadres such as marketing, business development, functional consulting, project management, customer relationship, process management and such other portfolios within IT and related businesses.

MBA (Information System and Security): has unique focus on information flow, security and risk management and offers a range of opportunities in this emerging market of the IT industry & Consultancy Firms, as every enterprise needs to secure its systems. This new profession calls for a large number of trained professionals with good understanding of business & technology.

MBA (Networks & IT Infrastructure): equips graduates with requisite skills to take a leadership & management position in Design and Engineering, Network Operations & Support services, Consulting Services, IS Auditing and Converged Networks.

MBA (Software Solutions and Management): aims to create potential leaders & managers who are capable of engineering, implementing and managing efficient software solutions with an informed strategic vision; providing opportunities in consulting services, techno-commercial activities of software product & services, software design & engineering services, quality etc.

MBA (Systems): offers a variety of opportunities in Customer Management & Delivery for Software Solutions. Typical areas cover Business Process Analysis, Systems Analysis, Systems Design, Software Quality & Testing etc. leading to potential positions such as Project Leader/ Manager, Enterprise Systems Manager, CIO, IT Managers etc.

Post Re: Mba Course On Information Technology

Thank you for your response Mr.Gauresh.

I have an another doubt, whether MBA (IT Business Management),
    MBA (Information System and Security),
    MBA (Networks & IT Infrastructure),
    MBA (Software Solutions and Management) and MBA (Systems) are the separate courses that come under the MBA(Software Solutions and Management) and MBA(Networks & IT Infrastructure).

From this, I have to choose a single one ex:MBA (Information System and Security), is it right?

What is domain and sector in MBA, could you please explain that also..

Thank you.

I suggest you to contact a career consultant & then do an aptitude test.
    The decision is centered around - personal interest -career interest/ why -subject interest -career plan -career goal
    You have to decide upon stream on your own. The streams are different & not same.

I have some doubts in that so I have listed my questions below:

- what is domain and sector in mba?

- Is MBA(IT) and MBA(software marketing) the right option for computer science students? are these choices are right?

- DO MBA(IT) and MBA(software marketing) have these subjects like
    MBA (IT Business Management), MBA (Information System and Security), MBA (Networks & IT Infrastructure), MBA (Software Solutions and Management) etc

- In IT or software marketing should I have to choose any of the above listings.

- Will all the colleges offer all courses including MBA(IT) and MBA(software marketing).

- Fees details in common

Hai friends,

I am bharathy, I am new to this website.

I would also registered here to gather some information, I hope u people will help me.

I have completed my B.E(C.S.E), 2008 passed out. I m interested in doing MBA but i m confused because i don't know which option i can choose.

I have seen that mba have lot of options like marketing, finance, hr, it, software marketing etc.

As a computer science student which one would be best for me whether MBA(IT) of MBA(software marketing).

I have some doubts in that so I have listed my questions below:

- what is domain and sector in mba?

- Is MBA(IT) and MBA(software marketing) the right option for computer science students? are these choices are right?

- DO MBA(IT) and MBA(software marketing) have these subjects like
    MBA (IT Business Management), MBA (Information System and Security), MBA (Networks & IT Infrastructure), MBA (Software Solutions and Management) etc

- In IT or software marketing should I have to choose any of the above listings.

- Will all the colleges offer all courses including MBA(IT) and MBA(software marketing).

- Fees details in common

I have already asked some questions in this, some of the friends replied to my question.

I hope they would help me again.

Thank you

bharathy

I don't have idea about bangalore .But i will suggest you the best institute for MBA. Its a good institute for MBA my brother has also completed MBA from IIIT Pune only & he is very happy now. i2it pune is one of the popular institutions. It has its varied features and different options to select for the student to join.*

The best institute for MBA is IIIT pune.

Gurukul Vidyapeeth has been considered as Best Business School of Asia under the category of "Student-Industry Interface" Award in Singapore.