Go Back   TechArena Community > ARENA > Education Career and Job Discussions
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 05-06-2009

Certification Dilemma

I am confused as to which certification to take now.Go in for Vmware or CCNA .Need some advise here.
Old 06-06-2009

Re: Certification Dilemma

CCNA Certification Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) validates the ability to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot medium-size route and switched networks, including implementation and verification of connections to remote sites in a WAN. CCNA curriculum includes basic mitigation of security threats, introduction to wireless networking concepts and terminology, and performance-based skills.
Old 06-06-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makrand View Post
CCNA Certification Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) validates the ability to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot medium-size route and switched networks, including implementation and verification of connections to remote sites in a WAN. CCNA curriculum includes basic mitigation of security threats, introduction to wireless networking concepts and terminology, and performance-based skills.

Thanks Markrand ,I am aware of both the courses and the cirriculum.But the confusion of which one to take.
Old 06-06-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverick09 View Post
Thanks Markrand ,I am aware of both the courses and the cirriculum.But the confusion of which one to take.
Hey bro if that is the case they why you are confused?

CONFUSE THEM ...
Old 01-07-2009
jack_jais

Hiii first you brief your qualification if you are new in this field then i suggest you to go for MCSE first and then CCNA. Always go step by step if you want to grow more. for more you can contact to Jodo Institute through live chat

TechArena Community > ARENA > Education Career and Job Discussions
Tags: , ,