Thread: Wat is Advantage over B.com(MM)?

unsure Wat is Advantage over B.com(MM)?

I have chosen B.com-Marketing Management.
    i dont have any idea about it.
    Can any one tel me wat is the advantage of tat?
    I have heard tat Job opportunity for this course is tough, is tat true?
    Pls tel me about this..........

Re: Wat is Advantage over B.com(MM)?

It is very much important in creating brand recognition and loyalty.
    Marketing is related to four life-blood areas of business which are Product, Price, Place and Promotion.
    Marketing management researches for what type of Products are demanded, needed to be designed and their scope in market. They also decide the Price at which the Product would be attractive to consumers and profitable to organization along with at which location(city or any area in city) the product is needed to be available for effective sales and which channels of transportation are to be used for effective availability.
    Marketing management creates awareness of product among public, brand recognition and loyalty can be developed through effective marketing and for that efficient marketing management is required.

Marketing management is the management of a firm's marketing resources and activities. Role of a marketing manager depends upon business' size, corporate culture, and industry context. Marketing practice includes advertising, distribution and selling. Marketing consists of 4 Ps i.e. product, price, placement and promotion. In today's world, there is lot of scope in marketing. You can also go for masters in marketing management. Each and every company or organization have to promote their products in market. So they need marketing managers to look out the whole process i.e. management.

Its very important, In today's competitive market its very important to have proper marketing management. it will help you in understanding need of the of the customer and based on that management can implement a strategy to satisfy customer needs and get maximum profit out of it. knowledge of marketing is must for any sales manager to increase the sales in his particular area.

kate88 Guest

Advice

Well,It is very important for you.It is very difficult but if you are interested then you can do it.You can take admission in b.com with accountancy.After b.com you can take admission in MBA.You can go to every line whatever you like.Accountancy is the best course for you.