| || |
| || |
Join Date: May 2008
Re: South Indian Bank 50 Clerks for Delhi/NCR
6 months. Confirmation shall be subject to satisfactory
performance. SALARY :
As per National Level Bipartite Settlements in the
Banking Industry. MODE OF SELECTION :
Written Test and Interview
click here for details
- Candidates willing to serve anywhere in India only need apply.
- Candidates having permanent address in Delhi/NCR and are proficient in Hindi and English only, are eligible.
- Application (passport size photo pasted thereon) should be accompanied by self attested copies of mark lists and certificates to prove the age and qualifications. APPLICATIONS NOT ACCOMPANIED BY SELF ATTESTED COPIES OF MARK LISTS AND CERTIFICATES TO PROVE QUALIFICATION AND AGE WILL BE REJECTED.
- Upper age limit will be relaxed by five years in the case of SC/ST candidates. Candidates belonging to SC/ST should submit attested copies of certificates from a competent authority to prove their status.
- Candidates are advised to retain two copies of the photograph which was used in the application, for use at the time of written test / interview.
- Mere eligibility will not confer any right / entitlement for written test / interview. In matters regarding eligibility and selection, Bank’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Application should be neatly typewritten and should be complete in all respects.
- If the information furnished by the candidate is found to be incomplete or incorrect, such application shall be liable to be rejected without notice.
- If any of the particulars furnished by a candidate is found to be false at a later date, the selection / appointment shall be liable for termination.
- Please superscribe the envelope containing the application “ Application for the Post of Probationary Clerk” and send to Dy. GENERAL MANAGER, THE SOUTH INDIAN BANK LTD., REGIONAL OFFICE, Door No. 1/18-20, White House, 2nd Floor, Rani Jhansi Road, New Delhi 110 055, so as to reach on or before 08.05.2009.