Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Bihar ITI (Industrial Training Institutes) Entrance Exam Date

Education Career and Job Discussions

Old 14-04-2009

Bihar ITI (Industrial Training Institutes) Entrance Exam Date

Can anyone know Bihar I.T.I. (Industrial Training Institutes) Entrance Exam Date ? If you have any information about this exam please post.

Thanks

Old 14-04-2009

Re: Bihar ITI (Industrial Training Institutes) Entrance Exam Date

The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) has been constituted by the Government of Bihar in accordance with the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Act 1995. The Board presently conducts Combined Competitive Entrance Examinations (BCECE) for admission in Graduate level Vocational Courses in Engineering, Medical and Agricultural streams available in the Universities, Colleges and Institutions of the State of Bihar as well as those situated outside Bihar against State Quota seats.

Bihar I.T.I. Entrance Exam date is 07 / 06 / 2009. Timing 11.00 am to 1.15 pm
Last date of Apply : 18 / 04 / 2009
Old 06-06-2009

unsure Re: Bihar ITI (Industrial Training Institutes) Entrance Exam Date

]The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) has been constituted by the Government of Bihar in accordance with the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Act 1995. The Board presently conducts Combined Competitive Entrance Examinations (BCECE) for admission in Graduate level Vocational Courses in Engineering, Medical and Agricultural streams available in the Universities, Colleges and Institutions of the State of Bihar as well as those situated outside Bihar against State Quota seats.

Bihar I.T.I. Entrance Exam date is 21 / 06 / 2009. Timing 11.00 am to 1.15 pm
Last date of Apply : 18 / 04 / 2009[/quote]

TechArena Community > ARENA > Education Career and Job Discussions
Tags: ,