| ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
SSC Section Officer (Commercial Audit) Sample Question Paper
I have found a sample paper on General Awareness (GK) for SSC Section Officer (Commercial Audit).
Following are the Question for the same.
1. Article 17 of the constitution of India provides for
(a) equality before law.
(b) equality of opportunity in matters of public employment.
(c) abolition of titles.
(d) abolition of untouchability.
2. Article 370 of the constitution of India provides for
(a) temporary provisions for Jammu & Kashmir.
(b) special provisions in respect of Nagaland.
(c) special provisions in respect of Manipur.
(d) provisions in respect of financial emergency.
3. How many permanent members are there in Security Council?
4. The United Kingdom is a classic example of a/an
(b) absolute monarchy
(c) constitutional monarchy
5. Social Contract Theory was advocated by
(a) Hobbes, Locke and Rousseau.
(b) Plato, Aristotle and Hegel.
(c) Mill, Bentham and Plato.
(d) Locke, Mill and Hegel.
6. The Speaker of the Lok Sabha is elected by the
(b) Prime Minister.
(c) Members of both Houses of the Parliament.
(d) Members of the Lok Sabha.
7. Who is called the 'Father of History'?
8. The Vedas are known as
9. The members of Estimate Committee are
(a) elected from the Lok Sabha only.
(b) elected from the Rajya Sabha only.
(c) elected from both the Lok Sabha and the Rajya Sabha.
(d) nominated by the Speaker of the Lok Sabha.
10. Who is the chief advisor to the Governor?
(a) Chief Justice of the Supreme Court.
(b) Chief Minister.
(c) Speaker of the Lok Sabha.
Re: SSC Section Officer (Commercial Audit) Sample Question Paper
I have found some more question here are they
1. Foreign currency which has a tendency of quick migration is called
(a) Scarce currency
(b) Soft currency.
(c) Gold currency
(d) Hot currency.
2. Which of the following is a better measurement of Economic Development?
(b) Disposable income
(d) Per capita income
3. In India, disguised unemployment is generally observed in
(a) the agriculture sector.
(b) the factory sector.
(c) the service sector.
(d) All these sectors.
4. If the commodities manufactured in Surat are sold in Mumbai or Delhi then it is
(a) Territorial trade.
(b) Internal trade.
(c) International trade.
(d) Free trade.
5. The famous slogan "GARIBI HATAO" (Remove Poverty) was launched during the
(a) First Five-Year Plan (1951-56)
(b) Third Five-Year Plan (1961-66)
(c) Fourth Five-Year Plan (1969-74)
(d) Fifth Five-Year Plan (1974-79)
6. Bank Rate refers to the interest rate at which
(a) Commercial banks receive deposits from the public.
(b) Central bank gives loans to Commercial banks.
(c) Government loans are floated.
(d) Commercial banks grant loans to their customers.
7. All the goods which are scare and limited in supply are called
(a) Luxury goods.
(b) Expensive goods.
(c) Capital goods.
(d) Economic goods.
8. The theory of monopolistic competition is developed by
(a) E. H. Chamberlin
(b) P. A. Samuelson
(c) J. Robinson
(d) A. Marshall
9. Smoke is formed due to
(a) solid dispersed in gas
(b) solid dispersed in liquid.
(c) gas dispersed in solid
(d) gas dispersed in gas.
10. Which of the following chemical is used in photography?
(a) Aluminum hydroxide
(b) Silver bromide
(c) Potassium nitrate
(d) Sodium chloride.
21. Gober gas (Biogas) mainly contains
(a) methane and ethane
(b) methane and butane.
(c) propane and butane
(d) methane, ethane, propane and propylene.
22. Preparation of 'Dalda or Vanaspati' ghee from vegetable oil utilises the following process
23. Which colour is the complementary colour of yellow?
24. During washing of cloths, we use indigo due to its
(a) better cleaning action.
(b) proper pigmental composition.
(c) high glorious nature.
(d) very low cost.
25. Of the following Indian satellites, which one is intended for long distance telecommunication and for transmitting TV programmes?
26. What is the full form of 'AM' regarding radio broadcasting?
(a) Amplitude Movement
(b) Anywhere Movement
(c) Amplitude Matching
(d) Amplitude Modulation.
27. Who is the author of Gandhi's favorite Bhajan Vaishnava jana to tene kahiye?
(a) Purandar Das
(b) Shyamal Bhatt
(c) Narsi Mehta
(d) Sant Gyaneshwar
28. Which one of the following is not a mosquito borne disease?
(a) Dengu fever
(c) Sleeping sickness
29. What is the principal one of aluminium?
30. Which country is the facilitator for peace talks between the LTTE and the Sri Lankan Government?
(a) The US
(d) The UK
|Tags: audit, commercial, officer, paper, question, sample, ssc|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Similar Threads for: "SSC Section Officer (Commercial Audit) Sample Question Paper"|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Sample question paper of IAS Mains Exam download||Teelak||Education Career and Job Discussions||3||22-08-2012 01:06 PM|
|NTSE Exam sample question paper download||Shiboo||Education Career and Job Discussions||2||22-08-2012 01:03 PM|
|SET Exam Sample Question Paper needed||pele1200||Education Career and Job Discussions||3||28-07-2012 07:45 PM|
|Section Officers (Commercial) Examination Syllabus||Santi||Education Career and Job Discussions||3||20-03-2009 04:20 PM|
|CBSE Sanskrit exam sample question paper||akbar||Education Career and Job Discussions||0||17-03-2009 12:38 AM|