KIIT Exam 2009
Where can i apply online for KIIT Exam 2009? Thank you in adv for any help.
Your every word defines my existence, world and self.
Re: KIIT Exam 2009
KALINGA INSTITUTE OF INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY (KIIT UNIVERSITY)
[Established U/S 3 of UGC-Act, 1956] Bhubaneswar, Orissa
KIIT Entrance Examination (KIITEE) – 2009
Courses Offered KIIT University invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to the following courses through KIITEE – 2009 Entrance Examination:
i. Bachelor of Technology (BTech) [Specialization: Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Tele-Communication Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Information Technology, Electronics & Electrical Engineering] 4 Years
ii. Lateral Entry Bachelor of Technology (LE BTech) [Specialization: Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Tele-Communication Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Information Technology, Electronics & Electrical Engineering] 3 Years
iii. Master of Technology (MTech) [Specialization: Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics & Tele-Communication Engineering, Electrical-Power Electronics & Drives, Mechanical-Manufacturing Process & System, Civil-Construction Engineering & Management] 2 Years
iv. Master of Computer Application (MCA) 3 Years
v. Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) 3 Years
vi. MSc (Biotechnology) 2 Years
vii. MSc (Microbiology) 2 Years
viii.Integrated MSc (Biotech) 5 Years
ix. Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) 3 Years
Examination Centers: Andaman Nicobar: Port Blair Andhra Pradesh: Hyderabad, Vishakhapatnam Assam: Guwahati, Silchar Bihar: Bhagalpur, Gaya, Patna Chhatisgarh: Bilaspur, Raipur Delhi: New Delhi Gujarat: Ahmedabad Goa: Panjim Himachal Pradesh: Simla Jharkhand: Bokaro, Dhanbad, Jamshedpur, Ranchi Jammu Kashmir: Jammu Kerala: Thiruvananthapuram Karnataka: Bangalore Madhya Pradesh: Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore Maharashtra: Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune Manipur: Imphal Meghalaya: Shillong Nagaland: Dimapur Orissa: Angul, Balasore, Baripada, Berhampur, Bhawanipatna, Bhubaneswar, Bolangir, Cuttack, Keonjhar, Koraput, Rourkela, Sambalpur Punjab: Chandigarh Pondicherry: Pondicherry Rajasthan: Jaipur, Kota Sikkim: Gangtok Tamil Nadu: Chennai, Tripura: Agartala Uttar Pradesh: Allahabad, Banaras, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Kanpur, Lucknow Uttaranchal: Dehradun, Pant Nagar West Bengal: Durgapur, Kharagpur, Kolkata, Siliguri
Date of Entrance Examination: 17.05.2009
Last Date of Issue & Receiving of Filled Application Form: 28.02.2009
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT University)
Re: KIIT Exam 2009
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Exam is conducted by KIIT University situated in Bhubaneshwar, Orissa in various parts of the country. The test is basically conducted for admission to various Bachelor and Master degree courses like B.Tech, BCA, MCA, M.Tech and M.Sc. The merit obtained in this test is applicable for admission to various institutes under KIIT University which holds a good ranking among the institutes of Bachelors and Masters course in India.
Available Courses :
1. Bachelor in Technology ( B.Tech. – 4 year)
2. Bachelor in Technology ( B.Tech. – 3 year for lateral entry)
3. Bachelor in Business Administration ( BBA )
4. Bachelor in Computer Application ( BCA )
5. Integrated M.Sc. (Biotechnology - 5 Year)
6. Master in Computer Application ( MCA )
7. Master In Technology
8. M.Sc. (Biotechnology) & M.Sc. (Microbiology)
9. Ph. D. in Science, Technology, Engineering, Management, Humanities and Social Science.
Eligibility Criteria :
1. For Bachelors programme, the candidate must have cleared his 10+2 with minimum of 50% of marks in PCM.
2. For candidates who are opting for Bachelors programme but for lateral entry, they must have completed their diploma from a recognized university with at least 60% of marks.
3. For BBA/BCA, the candidate must have passed his 10+2 with minimum of 50% of marks.
4. For integrated M.Sc., the candidate must have cleared his 10+2 with minimum of 50% of marks in PCM/ PCB.
5. For MCA, the candidates who have done their graduation in any discipline with 50% marks any have studied mathematics as one of the subjects in their 10+2 or graduation.
6. For M.Tech. , the candidate must have got a degree of BE/ B.TECH or MCA or M.Sc in Computer Science / IT / Electronics with minimum of 60% marks.
7. For M.Sc. (Biotechnology) & M.Sc. (Microbiology), the candidate must have got a bachelors degree with minimum of 55% marks in disciple Science / Agriculture / Pharmacy / Veterinary / Engineering / Medicine (MBBS / BDS).
8. For Ph.D. , the candidates must have got a degree of M.Tech. / ME /MCA/ MBA or an equivalent Degree with minum of 60% marks.
Important Dates :
1. Sale of application forms : 1st week of Jan
2. Last date of receiving the forms : End of Feb
3. Date of Exams : 1st week of May
4. Result of exam : 3rd week of May
5. Counseling : 2nd week of June
|Tags: exam, kiit, kiit exam|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Similar Threads for: "KIIT Exam 2009"|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|PTU CET Exam 2009||Gauresh||Education Career and Job Discussions||1||09-06-2011 07:44 AM|
|IIT JEE 2009 Entrance Exam||Samra||Education Career and Job Discussions||1||03-04-2009 12:59 PM|
|BSNL JTO Exam 2009?||Parin||Education Career and Job Discussions||1||24-03-2009 03:45 PM|
|Exam date of iit jee 2009||Cool_Rahul||Education Career and Job Discussions||0||14-02-2009 11:12 AM|
|GATE 2009 Entrance Exam - Feb 2009||Samra||Education Career and Job Discussions||0||05-11-2008 07:37 PM|