NIPER-JEE 2009 for M.S. (Pharm.), M.Pharm., M.Tech. (Pharm.); M.B.A. (Pharm.)
The National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) at S.A.S Nagar (Mohali) has been created as Centre of Excellence in imparting higher education, research and development in pharmaceutical sciences and is the first Institute of its kind in country. The Institute was declared as an Institute of National Importance by Government of India through an Act of Parliament, notified on 26th June 1998. The Institute is a member of the Association of Indian Universities and Association of Common wealth Universities.
In the year 2007 Government of India established four more NIPERs at the following locations with the help of mentor Institutes:-
Ahmedabad [Mentor Institute- B. V. Patel Pharmaceutical Education and Research Development (PERD) Centre],
Hajipur (Mentor Institute- Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Sciences),
Hyderabad (Mentor Institute- Indian Institute of Chemical Technology) and
Kolkata (Mentor Institute- Indian Institute of Chemical Biology).
Re: NIPER-JEE 2009 for M.S. (Pharm.), M.Pharm., M.Tech. (Pharm.); M.B.A. (Pharm.)
Eligibility- (A) M.S. (Pharm.); M.Pharm. ; M.Tech. (Pharm.)
Discipline Programme Eligibility for Application
Candidates should have a minimum CGPA of 6.75 (or 60% marks) for general, 6.25 (or 55% marks) for SC/ST, 5.75 (or 50% marks) for physically handicapped (PH) candidates on a 10 point scale in the qualifying examination and also have valid GATE/NET qualification. Percentage of marks or CGPA shall be calculated taking the aggregate scored by the candidate in all years or as per the norms of the concerned university/Institute. A limited number of seats are available for officially sponsored candidates from the Govt. Department /P.S.U./R&D organisation with minimum of 2 years experience. Valid GATE/NET score is essential qualification for all disciplines (including M.B.A.) except for the following category of candidates:- (i) Candidates holding B.V.Sc. /M.B.B.S./B.A.M.S. degree; (ii) Foreign nationals; (iii) NRI/NRI Sponsored candidates (in case of M.B.A (Pharm.); (iv) Sponsored candidates from Public/Private Sector undertakings, Govt. Departments and Research and Development Organizations.
1. Details of eligibility, qualifications, availability of programmes, admission procedure and other relevant information are available in the Information Brochure and also on our website www.niper.nic.in. Reservation of seats for SC/ST/OBC/PH and Kashmiri Migrants candidates will be as per Government of India norms.
2. Candidates appearing for final qualifying examinations can also apply but they must produce final result on the day of Counselling/Interview/GD failing which their candidature shall be rejected.
3. Information Brochure containing Application form can be obtained in person or by post from the office of the Organizing Chairperson, NIPER-JEE 2009 on submission of non refundable Bank Draft of Rs. 1000/-(Rs.500/- for SC/ST) payable at S.A.S. Nagar (Mohali)/Chandigarh in favour of ?NIPER-JEE 2009? along with two duly typed self-addressed Slips with name (10 cms X 6 cms). Indian nationals residing abroad and foreign nationals have to remit US$100 by bank draft payable to ?NIPER-JEE 2009?. Payment by cheque/postal order will not be accepted. Candidates desirous of obtaining information brochure by post should clearly mention the name of the programme in the application and on the top of the envelope carrying the request letter.
4. The candidates will have to make their own arrangement for travel and boarding for attending test/GD/Interview/Counselling.
5. Completed applications on the prescribed OMR form should be sent to Organising Chairperson, NIPER-JEE 2009, National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, (NIPER), Sector 67, S.A.S.Nagar (Mohali), Punjab, 160062, (through speed post/registered post) so as to reach him on or before 27th April 2009. The Institute will not be responsible for any loss or postal delay. Applications received after the due date will not be considered. No correspondence/ inquiry in this regard will be entertained. The Institute shall not be held responsible for misplacement of any loose sheet. Therefore, all the applicants are required to submit the application form properly tied together. The attested copy of valid NET/GATE score card only shall be sent with the application form.
6. A common written test for all disciplines of the Masters programme will be held on Sunday, the 14th June, 2009 at Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Pune and Trivandrum. The centres may be altered if sufficient numbers of candidates do not register for a particular centre.
|Tags: mba, mpharm, mtech|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Similar Threads for: "NIPER-JEE 2009 for M.S. (Pharm.), M.Pharm., M.Tech. (Pharm.); M.B.A. (Pharm.)"|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Government colleges offering M.Pharm courses in Tamilnadu||kusumanabh||Education Career and Job Discussions||4||30-10-2012 07:02 PM|
|b.tech ece 2009 passout(fresher since 2 yrs)searching for job||Dhano||Education Career and Job Discussions||2||13-03-2012 09:55 PM|
|NIPER 2009 Exam Date||Soumen||Education Career and Job Discussions||1||05-06-2011 01:58 AM|
|Top 8 tech predictions for 2009||Engg.||Technology & Internet||1||06-02-2009 06:15 PM|
|B. Pharm colleges in Maharashtra||Santosh12||Education Career and Job Discussions||1||02-02-2009 12:46 PM|